Below is a list of papers, journals, publications and reports related to the development of the VANET Project at Middlesex University:
- Renata Maria Porto Vanni, Luz Marina Santos Jaimes, Glenford Mapp, Edson dos Santos Moreira. Ontology Driven Reputation Model for VANET, AICT 2016, The Twelfth Advanced, pp.14-19, IARIA, 2016, Published in: conference, ISSN: 2308-4030, ISBN: 978-1-61208-473-2, Valencia, Spain.International Conference on Telecommunications.
- Arindam, Ghosh., Vishnu, Vardhan., Glenford, Mapp., Orhan, Gemikonakli, and Jonathan, Loo. Enabling Seamless V2I Communications: Towards Developing Cooperative Automotive Applications in VANET Systems, Communications Magazine, IEEE, pp.80-86, vol.53, issue.12, December 2015.
- Vishnu, Vardhan., Glenford, Mapp., Purav, Shah., Huan, X, Nguyen., Arindam, Ghosh. Exploring Markov Models for the Allocation of Resources for Proactive Handover in a Mobile Environment, in Local Computer Networks Workshops (LCN Workshops), 2014 IEEE 40th Conference on, October 2015 (Accepted and in prints).
- Arindam, Ghosh., Vishnu, Vardhan., Glenford, Mapp., and Orhan, Gemikonakli: Exploring Efficient Seamless Handover in VANET Systems Using Network Dwell Time, EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, vol. 2014, no. 1, p. 227, 2014.
- Arindam, Ghosh., Vishnu, Vardhan., Glenford, Mapp., and Orhan, Gemikonakli: Providing Ubiquitous Communication Using handover Techniques in VANET Systems, in Proceeding of Ad Hoc Networking Workshop (MED-HOC-NET), In Ad Hoc Networking Conference (MED-HOC-NET), 2014 13th IEEE/IFIP Annual Mediterranean Conference on, pp. 195–202, June 2-4th, 2014.
- Arindam, Ghosh., Vishnu, Vardhan., Glenford, Mapp., Orhan, Gemikonakli, and Jonathan. Loo. Providing Ubiquitous Communication Using Road Side Units in VANET systems: Unveiling the Challenges, in Proceeding ITS Telecommunications (ITST), 2013 13th IEEE International Conference on, pp. 74-79, November 2013.
- Carlos, Ganan., Arindam, Ghosh., Jonathan, Loo., Oscar, Esparza., Sergi, Rene., and JoseL, Munoz: Analysis of Inter-RSU Beaconing Interference in VANETs. In Boris Bellalta, Alexey Vinel, Magnus Jonsson, Jaume Barcelo, Roman Maslennikov, Periklis Chatzimisios, and David Malone, in Multiple Access Communications, volume 7642 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 49-59. Springer, Berlin Heidelberg, 2012.
- Mapp G, Ghosh A, Paranthaman V, Iniovosa V and Loo J: Exploring Seamless Connectivity and Proactive Handover Techniques in VANET System: To be published in Dependable Vehicular Communications for Road Safety, Springer 2016.
- Glenford, Mapp., Arindam, Ghosh., Vishnu, Vardhan, Paranthaman., Govar, Abdulkarim., Nicolae, Starciuc., and Kajanthan, Rajalingam.,: MDX-VANET Testbed Deployment: A Real-Time Field Study (TECHNICAL REPORT).
The following two tabs change content below.
VANET research Group at Middlesex University at http://www.mdx.ac.uk
Latest posts by VANET - Vehicle Ad-Hoc Networks Research group at Middlesex University (see all)
- MDX Extended VANET Testbed – A41/M1 (Motorway) – You have been VANETed is back….!!! - December 4, 2016
- Protected: Demo1 of Live VANET system - November 9, 2015
- Project Update – Physical Testing Server installed - February 23, 2015